As the colder weather sets in, it’s important to make your clients feel as comfortable as possible. One way to help them beat the winter blues is by providing them with warm towels during and after your massage. The heat
from the towels helps to relieve pain and tension.
Your towel warmer cabinet is the perfect way to keep your clients warm and cozy. The towel warmer heats towels to the perfect temperature and ensures that they are never too hot. One of the most important parts of investing in your towel warmer cabinet is to ensure that it is properly cleaned and sanitary.
- At the end of each day, remove all of the towels you haven’t used. Leaving towels in the cabinet may cause mold and mildew which can ruin your towels. Clients with allergies may be negatively affected by mold and mildew.
- Unplug the appliance and allow it to cool.
- Wipe out the interior of the warmer cabinet with a mild cleaning solution. Avoid toxic or corrosive cleaners.
- Be sure to clean the rubber gaskets around the cabinet door at least once a week. Moisture under the gaskets can lead to the growth of mold and mildew.
- Remove the drip tray and clean it in the sink or in a basin of warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry well before replacing.
- Leave the cabinet door open overnight so that any residual moisture can evaporate.
The OneTouch Massage Single Door Towel Warmer is a premium towel warmer unit that provides you or your client with a luxurious massage or spa experience through the soothing, therapeutic warmth of moist heated towels. This compact warmer fits almost anywhere in your home, office, or spa. Our warmer features a hypoallergenic UV sterilizer and 200 watts of power to quickly warm towels up to a hygienic 176 degrees Fahrenheit. The composite exterior body is durable and easy to clean, making this towel warmer the best choice for your home or business. We include a removable towel tray at no extra cost. We offer a Full One Year Warranty on this towel warmer cabinet.
- Automatic Heat Control System
- UV Lamp Sanitizes Towels
- Removable Towel Tray Included
- Holds Approximately 50 Small Hand Towels
- 16 Liter Capacity
- Inside Temperature: 160-175 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Rated Power: 200 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Unit Size: 18″ Long x 16″ Wide x 12″ High
- Interior Size: 14″ Long x 10.5″ Wide x 6″ High
- Weight: 14 Pounds